One September Day

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Don't Get Lost

Yes,, I got lost.  a lot of absentee bloggers.. return to their blog with the calming reassurance to their readers that they didn't get lost....

Well....
I DID get lost.

A dear friend... My Lord and Savior... showed me the way back to the precious place called "home"... in HIS arms.. and the reassurance to STAY there.

Confused?  That's ok..

It wasn't as if I was ignoring my blog.. as a matter of fact... I was AVOIDING it...

This is why...

When I began my blog..I purposed that I would no use it to vent, to complain, or as a platform of declaring injustice through my eyes.

So, in this difficult season of my life.. I avoided it... not wanting to be a stumbling block to any one.
And through that time.. I got lost...
I lost touch with my blogging friends..
I lost my desire to write...
I lost my way in my days...
And I lost my hope in people...

He brought back...
I should have never stopped searching
I love to write..
I love my days...
I should have never placed my hope in people...
Just Him.

Don't lose sight of what is really important in life..
I don't need to even share the trials and losses we have had in the last year... to help remind you...

Don't get Lost...
and if you do....
Come back to the ONE and ONLY Comforter..TRUE friend..and healer.. that was and always is there for you.
It is such a better place.

Goodbye Dry Dessert...
Hello Peace and Happiness.


Labels:

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home