One September Day

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Road Less Traveled

Our Family is away... on a road less traveled.
A Spiritual battle has been raging around us.. and we will not retreat so far as the enemy will have victory.


We took a little trip away.. to get away from it all..

While we are away.. it occurred to me.. this is the Road Less Traveled.
Others walk away... but, The Road of Faithfulness is... less traveled.. even under attack.
Lord, we ask for much strength and grace .. as we travel this road.

A look into our time away.













Another blessed day  - May we administer grace to all.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At July 18, 2010 at 10:13 PM , Blogger Caroline said...

    What a beautiful post and so much what I needed to hear today.
    Thanx so much.
    Beautiful pictures

    Caroline

     
  • At July 19, 2010 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Amen sister. Our family has also been going through a period of "pain." I know God is preparing us, but sometimes its hard to keep going. Happy for you all to get away, sweet pictures of your family! Praying for you, girl!

     
  • At July 25, 2010 at 2:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    As it is quiet in the shop on this rainy day I am catching up on some of my favorite blogs. I love your new look, which is probably not really that new, time seems to be racing away from me these days...so allowing me a little vacation with your sweet family is a treat. I hope all is well, you are often in my thoughts.
    Erica

     
  • At August 11, 2010 at 1:35 AM , Blogger Angela said...

    What beautiful pictures! I'm glad you had a nice time away and that you are keeping the faith during this season of trial. Praying for you, Sister!

    Love,
    Angela

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home