One September Day

Friday, September 10, 2010

Do you have friends like this?


Isn't this the cutes, funniest, most heart-warming thing a friend could do for another?

Yep,, you got it..
A very special friend of mine had an arts -n- crafts moment... spent a little "Moolah" on something hidden in this picture,,, and delivered this to me with a smile!

Now what kind of friend does that?
One who loves you,, KNOWS you,, cares about you... and doesn't care if silliness is part of their friendship!

I LOVE IT... I just had to share..
Can YOU find the hidden secret surprise to this crafty pick-me-up?
No?...
OK..
Look at it this way...


See the goodies?  MY favorites by the way!

So what can be better than the Love of a friend,, an artsy-crafty gift,, and Chocolate and gum!?


Peanut Butter and Caramel Lindt Truffles are my favorite... in case you needed to know for a special day coming up.  ( heehee)


How long has it been since you have seen or bought the Bazooka Joe Bubble Gum?
  My friend knows I will chew piece after piece of this,, ( just to get all of the sweet sugar out of each piece.. and so she "hunts" this gum down for me. )  Sooo... NOW you know all the Juicy facts about me... Well,, all but ONE!!!
Can you guess?


Do you have friends like this?

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home