One September Day

Friday, March 12, 2010

Not so fun, I say.

Take a Guess..
What am I referring to...
that is..
not
so
fun!?

(Shopping)

Yep.. I decided Spring is coming,.. I am at that "in between," size again.. ( Maternity clothing, and "normal" wear.)
HA!
Let me tell you...
There is NO SUCH THING as "In Between" clothing.

I took three of the older kids with me,,, we went to three stores..
What did I come home with?
This:
* Two Shirts
*A confusion about which mirrors are really right...MINE or theirs?
*A BIG reality Check .. ( notice the emphasis on BIG) 
*Less money- As usual ...spent it on the kids
*A confirmation as to why I normally shop at the Local Used Botique... where all of the clothes are sorted by color and not SIZE

Leaving the last store... my waist was probably 2 sizes larger...
because my hope had been deflated!
I was mumbling under my breath about how I cannot understand how I didn't see at home what I saw in those mirrors.
Is it the lighting?

AND THEN..
I walked to the van, looked up, and remembered where we had parked and saw this again:


Do you think this sign was put there just
for me?

Thank you... encouraging sign- you!

Shopping-
Not so fun, I say!
Not yet!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home