I Answered My Questions! Yahoo!
Afternoon's! When School is accomplished, We are all home together, and I am able to spend more time with each child individually.
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
I don't know about this question. I am not a "wisher!" But, alas,, if I allowed myself to be, it would be that those who have anger/animosity and bitterness could find the Peace that Passes all Understanding. I hate to see people suffer, unnecessarily.
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
I bet you couldn't guess that I get teased about my name!!??
Yeppers. All of the time. I have been called - Sep, Septic, October, January, Seppy!
But for those of you that have never met me, I have to confess, I also get teased.... about my reaction to caffeine. I am a quiet, relaxed person by nature, but three years ago, during one of my pregnancies, I began craving espresso. Now, when I have my daily lattes, it is a given that I am silly as all get out!
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
I can't even answer this question.. I cannot even imagine spending my life any where else. Sorry.. I guess where I lack in imagination, my children make up for it!
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
Hmmm... I am sorely lacking in the design, sewing, creating department. I would LOVE to be able to sit at my sewing machine and create so many things. Alas, not for me on this earth.
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
No question about it, I would love, love to go to Hawaii! The sun, the beaches, sunsets, and the water... all something I dream about!
Hmmmm... Probably, Selah, or Laura Story Songs. Does that genre have a name? And if you have never heard of Laura Story!!??- I highly recommend her music!
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
Does it have to be ONE store? This is so hard!! Probably would have to be IKEA!!!
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
This would be during the Time of Exploration/Settling of the West. I love the adventure, although the hardship and loss I would leave out. ( and the corsets, of course!)
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?