One September Day

Friday, October 9, 2009

Kreative Blogger!!!

This is my first Blogger award passed on to me! I am so excited. I hope you will take time to read my friend Linda's blog. She has been such an encouragement to me, and she writes beautiful poetry, and I am blessed to have met her in this big blogging world!

THANK YOU LINDA!! (click on her name below and visit her blog)
My friend Linda over at http://truthfultidbits.blogspot.com/ gave me this and asked me to pass it on to 7 of my "Kreativ Blogger" friends.
Here are the rules:

Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
Copy and paste the award and post it.

Tell seven interesting things about yourself that people might not know.
Pick 7 Kreativ Blogger Friends to pass on the award to, link to them, and ask them to list their 7 things and to pass on the award to 7 of their friends, and to link back to you.

OK- So here we go:

Seven Things that you "might not" know about me:

1.)I am an overly empathtic person. I tend to feel the pain of others, and my heart goes out to any one experiencing a difficulty.

2.)I like to paint the rooms in my house frequently. ( ok.. some of you may already have guessed this.)

3.)I have a heart for unsaved children, and lead a children's ministry in our Church. Someday hoping to see my own children have the privilege to lead others to the Lord.

4.)Had a pretend "Candy-Land" under my bed when I was a little girl. My poor little brothers were convinced that I had a factory, miniature people, and candy under my bed. ( that was cruel of me, wasn't it.. lol!!)

5.)I am living the life of my dreams. Maybe I am dreaming?!

6.)I am addicted to espresso/lattes. ( But, I don't need help, thank you very much!) ( like my addiction. heehee)

7.) I collect doilies and tea cups. I love old things.

~~~~~~~

Here are the 7 blogs that I would like to share with you. I hope you will enjoy linking to them as much as I enjoy reading there blogs. Just click on their names, ok?







Have a Wonderful Weekend!!



5 Comments:

  • At October 9, 2009 at 10:19 PM , Blogger April said...

    YAY!! You got a Kreativ Blogger award! My husband JUST told me today, while painting my master bathroom :) "No offense April, but I think you just like to change things frequently." So I suppose I too, like to keep things new (room color/theme wise)!

     
  • At October 10, 2009 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Linda said...

    September (I just love your name) It makes me want to write a poem!

    Thanks for joining in the fun and posting about your award and sending it on. I look forward to reading the blogs of the friends that you posted. (some are mutual friends and most are new to me).

    You have a compassionate heart! Yes, I can see that! I think it is good to share in the pain of others and to help them with a compassionate heart!

    I love that your desire is to lead children to the Lord,... and that you desire to see that desire fostered in your children also as they follow in your steps.

    You have several children of your own and God knows how much you love them and to want teach them. I am sure that you are a wonderful mommy.

    From former blogs I think I have learned that you like to change things around at your house. So it didn't surprise me that you were having the hubby paint! Glad he is catering to your whims! tee hee

    What is your middle name September? As I said in my post, that is something I like to find out about people. And another thing I wonder about is what will our new name be in heaven that God has given us? (Sort of like a special nickname just for us as a gift from our beloved)

    Have a great Saturday!

    Love you,
    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

     
  • At October 10, 2009 at 5:35 PM , Blogger Sweet Millie said...

    S.S.,
    I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my sparkly heart, my first blogging award!!! Yeah!!! The open house has been thankfully busy, so I will be posting soon.
    xxxooo,
    Erica

     
  • At October 12, 2009 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Angela said...

    Thank you for the blogging award! Have a blessed day, September!

    In Christ,
    Angela

     
  • At October 12, 2009 at 10:24 PM , Blogger Kari said...

    Oh my goodness, you are so sweet. Thank you for my award and CONGRATS on yours!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home