One September Day

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Days of Change

I am back!! I am officially back to blogging - my brief attempts at finding my way back to a normal "September Day," were exactly that - brief. But now, geared with another handy-dandy laptop, and the ability to blog regularly.. I am so happy to see the words type out before me.

I have seen a pattern to this year of 2009. I am calling it a Season of Change here in our lives.
So many things are changing, yet, I can tell that God had been preparing me for a long time for these changes.
I know that so much growth can come from me embracing these changes, and I am standing with my Arms Open to the Lord, thankful for the days He gives me to learn to see that He makes NO mistakes.

My Sarah, ( previously mentioned in other blogs) is healing quickly, and has her spunky, lively good-nature back. Praise the Lord!

Our homeschooling is finally back on track!

Our Church is going thru some growing pains - yet, He will be Glorified!

My God is the Same yesterday, today, forever!!!

Back to blogging- Here we come!

( and, thus, I must add.. GO STEELERS!!)..

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home