One September Day

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MckLinky Blog Hop Favorite Photo

Today, I am joining in on The MckLinky Photo Blog Hop! Isn't this so fun to share our favorite photo's? I chose this photo of Eden and our family dog - His name is Flag, and we love him so very much.

MckLinky Blog Hop




"LOVE and LOYALTY"





Be sure to read my Wednesday's Walk tomorrow. I am sharing a very special walk down Memory Lane. I am enjoying reading all of your comments to my posts. Thank you for your encouragement as I went to visit my friend. She went to be with the Lord 4 hours after I went to see her. Thank you Lord for nudging me - a forever memory.

ALSO - Be sure to visit my blogging chum, Lynnette, here - as she is celebrating a BIG Blogging Anniversary with some special giveaways. She is a GEM, and I KNOW you will love stopping by here -http://lynnettekraft.blogspot.com/.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home