One September Day

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Will you Join Me?

Will you join me in this new idea I am trying for my daily walk?

Every Sabbath, I re-examine my week, and those things that I can work harder on, plan better for , and learn from...

I am going to use my Blog on Sunday Evenings to Post a Bulletin Board Format of those things that I want to focus on that week.

The things on my Bulletin Board will not be simple tasks or errands, etc. I will be focusing on those things that have been laid on my heart, or that I am convicted to work on.

If you would like to add to the comments at the end of my Bulletin Board -perhaps posting an item or more of your own for the week, or maybe something that comes to mind when you see my Board - PLEASE do! I find your words to be so helpful, and a real blessing. ..
JUST CLICK THE COMMENT BUTTON at end of this post.

Tonight is my 1st Bulletin Board Post , and I hope that you will JOIN ME!

SUNDAY EVENING - MARCH 22nd, 2009
This week, I will try to:
~Remember His Compassion's Are New every Morning
~Keep my Words Positive and Uplifting
~Search my heart for Idols
~Uplift my husband in daily prayer
~Be a good listener
~Ask God to help me not to be a Doubting Thomas
~Add some new people to my prayer List
~Work more diligently at my memory work
~Re-establish my priorities
~Remember my place in life is in His Hands - practice Contentment
~Read Ephesians 2:1-7 daily
~Give someone a much needed word of encouragement
~Practice seeing the positive and verbalizing it
******************* *******************
PHEW!... Thankfully this is a bulletin board, and not a signed contract!
It is my challenge to live a more Holy life.
Lord, please give me the strength to accomplish those things you have laid on my heart.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At March 23, 2009 at 6:19 PM , Blogger Abigail Kraft said...

    Hi Mrs. McCarthy! This bulletin board is a really good idea. I'm constantly thinking of things that I need to work on in order to strengthen my unity with Christ and my compatibility with a beautiful life--this sounds like a great way to organize my thoughts and really remind myself to work on them. Thank you for sharing this!

    I am looking forward to reading more of your blog and keeping in touch. Thank you so much for all of your great title ideas for my blog!

    I hope you have a fantastic week!
    In His arms,
    --Abigail

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home