One September Day

Friday, March 13, 2009

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things~

Raindrops and Roses - These Are a Few of My Favorite Things:

Laying beside my babies as they sleep, and adoring their long, dark lashes as they are closed and resting upon their ivory skin. - So beautiful. So blessed.

My 4 year old Sam, waking up and running to me for his morning hug, and looking into my eyes, saying -"You're special mommy. I love you today." Priceless.

Watching my flowers push through the thawed Spring ground. The colors they share give me renewed vigor for life in its fullest. Breathtaking.

A clean refrigerator. No words to describe this one. :)

My husband silently walking up behind me and placing his arms around my waist. Meant to be.

Iced Caramel Lattes - actually this is now an addiction. :)

More than one room clean in my house at a time. Rare.

Walks - alone. Fast or slow - I'll take it!

Reading. If time affords.

Peanut Butter.

Listening to my children read. Memorable and fulfilling.

My daughters full head of curly hair. Picturesque.

Blueberries. Probably at top of my list.

Working in my flower beds, and garden. Rewarding.

Sunshine and more sunshine. Oh, How I need sunshine!

Baking- probably something I DON"T need. :)

Good Health - Natural, alternative. Learning and applying.

Yellow. My favorite color.

And last, not least - The Lord in Heaven who saved me from my sin.





Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At March 18, 2009 at 11:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    You inspired me...I just might do a post just like this someday soon! I agree on a few things...
    I also love:
    A clean refrigerator
    Health, Nutrition, Alternative Medicine, etc
    Baking
    Walks
    Listening to my children read (and reading to them)
    Sunshine!
    and I'd add...
    Napping outside
    Taking pictures
    Heart to heart talks with my big kids
    Watching my little people invent things
    COFFEE!!! All kinds! :)
    and so much more!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home