One September Day

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Take a memo

My new motto:

"Take a memo.."

Pregnancy,, at least this go-around has brought new challenges, and a new outlook on accomplishing just what needs to be done, and nothing more.

Why?  I just simply cannot.
Physically under the weather- I have resolved to "Take a memo...." and get it done "later."
Whenever later is.

It has not been easy for me to put things off.  Not one single bit. 
But, I do know this... IT has created in me an understanding of those that suffer physically every single day...
It has taught me not to get caught up in the emotion of inability...you either can or you can't.. and I definitely am not one to not try.
And.. more importantly,,, the Lord and I have had soo much more time together.  I am so thankful for this.... this time with my Father in Heaven.

His Comfort, His Peace, His Strength, and His Provision - Is ALL I need.

 So, for ... The Cleaning, Organizing, Errands, Meal Planning, Date nights, Fellowship, and all the things that fill up time...

"Take a memo... God is ALL I need.. nothing more."

So, welcome little baby of ours... soon in my arms... I will hold you and tell you of an Amazing God we have... and we will discover HIM all over again -  TOGETHER!

Labels:

9 Comments:

  • At February 22, 2011 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Caroline said...

    So true I love this. Sometimes I know we just need to be reminded in this busy world we live.
    Have a wonderful day !!!
    Keeping you in my prayers as soon your baby will be here.

     
  • At February 22, 2011 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Holly said...

    I agree with Caroline. Been thinking of you!

     
  • At February 22, 2011 at 1:41 PM , Blogger Linda said...

    Hi September...I am so glad you have your faith to get you through all the stresses of life. We all need Him each moment of our lives. And the sweet times of devotion and prayer are absolutely needed everyday.

    You have a lovely family...and I know it must be crazy fun at your house! This little bundle of joy will be such a blessing to all of you.

    Looking forward to her arrival!

    Love you!
    Linda

     
  • At February 22, 2011 at 10:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I love it!! Praying for you and your sweet baby girl!!

     
  • At February 22, 2011 at 11:18 PM , Blogger Angela said...

    Amen! He is all we need!

     
  • At February 22, 2011 at 11:53 PM , Anonymous missy said...

    Since we just had #7 right before Christmas I have really slowed down and actually not made it to church very often but I found that all these late night feedings in the quiet with just me a newborn and the Lord have been very refreshing for me.
    I really enjoyed reading this it is a great thing to be content with the Lord

     
  • At February 23, 2011 at 8:28 AM , Blogger Heather said...

    How true! :-)

     
  • At February 23, 2011 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Susan said...

    So true this post it. Even though today I was cleaning all morning. Hopefully that means baby will be coming soon.

    How much longer until your little ones arrival?
    Susan

     
  • At February 24, 2011 at 1:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I think that sounds perfect. :)

    I'm so excited to hear about the arrival of your sweet babe. I've got my phone alarm set to remind you of the COP's. :)

    Love you Em!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home