One September Day

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Book Read will Begin and Natural Toothpaste!!

The Book read for this inspiring book written by Sally Clarkson will begin :
TUESDAY, January 25th.

This will still give you the remainder of the week to get your book.
If you would like to read ahead... feel free.. I am.  :)
We will Do a review of each chapter on Tuesdays.



Therefore, Tuesday of next week, we will begin the Review of the Intro. and Chapter One.

In case you are contemplating reading this book,,,
don't even hesitate...
I have read the Intro. and the 1st Chapter,, and am truly loving her heart that comes forth in her words.
So inspiring!

Grab your book, a cup of tea ( or latte' in my case)...
and start your New Year with some Good READS!
Also.....
Looking for some alternatives to the fluoride in toothpaste??? ... or something a little more natural?

Try these...





I was so excited to see these companies make a children's toothpaste.

Let me know what you think!

And if you are part of our Book Review..

Leave a comment and let me know to look for you next Tuesday!

Blessings!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At January 18, 2011 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Michelle (She Looketh Well) said...

    Hi September, I haven't read that book in awhile, I think I might have to pull it out again.

    About the toothpaste, what are your thoughts on floride? I have stayed away from it in toothpastes, which is hard to do. We have made our own, but have gotten lazy and are using full strength junk currently. ;-) I also am not sure about Tom's claims about SLS, don't know who to believe anymore, you know? Hope you are doing well.

     
  • At January 18, 2011 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Angela said...

    I'm in! I was planning to read this book this year anyway, but reading along with others will be even better!

    I wish I knew more about the flouride debate. We have done both regular toothpaste and flouride-free for our kids. I keep saying that I need to research this issue more, but I just never take the time to do it. What do you know about it?

     
  • At January 29, 2011 at 2:49 PM , Blogger busymomof10 said...

    One of my Favorite books by My Favorite Author.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home