One September Day

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

When IT is screaming at you

Patience:  It is screaming at me.

Sounds rather extreme, doesn't it?

Perhaps there is something screaming at you too?

Screaming... as in...
 you see it is needed,,,
It is always before you as a test....
and you wish it would just happen and not be so much work?

Patience....It is screaming at me.

Philippians 4:6 - "Be careful in nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made know unto God.
             Verse 7 - And the peace of God which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."

Here is a portion of my Thankful List for today:

*Sunshine through my windows
*Diligence in my daughter
*Birthday Cookie baking in oven
*Snow-forts in front lawn
*Healthy/rosy cheeks in my toddler 
*Warm embrace from husband
*Baby movement- growing strong

Patience will probably scream at me some more today,
but with PRAYER and THANKSGIVING..
I will keep my mind in Christ.

Stop in later for a Sure - to - Please:   Dinner Menu!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home