One September Day

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Predictions Anyone?

Any one up for a round of Predictions?
Not something that I do every day, nor, do I find to be alaways true and accurate..
BUT..
If I were to predict the outcome of any given day, let alone a week, I think that I woul be surprised by one thing..
What is that?  Keep reading...

Here is my list of Predictions for today, or maybe even tomorrow..

*There will be many diaper changes ahead
*Many spills and messes will be cleaned up and vaccummed
*I will run at least 5 loads of laundry before the day is half over
*My son will ask me how old I am.. at least 5 times by noon
*I will look out at my flower beds, and wish I was working in them'

*My daughter will test the waters of communication
*The lawn will remain un-mowed
*The van will make a loud squeeky noise while driving up the hills
*Dinner will be made on time, but eaten late
*I will be taxi mom the entire afternoon
*Miss Curly-Q will wake up with tight little snarls in those precious curls

*Great intentions to lose my last of the baby weight will be only that... great intentions
*A Dr.'s run will most likely occur,, could see it coming for one of the kids
*I will lose my cell - phone.. most likely finding it under the Mountain of laundry waiting to be folded
*School will have a great start and a weak middle... finishing strong.. more from guilt
*The vacuum cannister will be emptied - twice
*Someone will yell from the bathroom for a roll of toilet paper
*Little feet will find the one and only mud puddle in the driveway

*Conviction and talks with God will bring refreshment and change
*My Bible will sit calling me until I surrender my time and my schedule
*Prayer will sent from my lips through the day for many... many
*Church duties will call my name.. leaving a burden on my mind
*I will make lists of all I need to do.. revising for convenince.. and to look like I got a lot done
*My husband will hold me and take time to let me know he loves me
*Five year old son will eat until his hollow leg is filled

*The refrigerator will be screaming to be cleaned... it will be ignored
*Wishes of time to walk will ring in my ears
*The mail will be delivered before noon
*Naps will begin at 12:30
*The milk will be left out on the counter
*Play-doh will be dry up on the table
*The resident mouse will eat those annoying crumbs under the living room chair
*A bike will be left in the middle of the driveway... hoping to not be backed over by the monster van

PREDICTIONS?  The list is endless...
GUARANTEES?.. Only one... and that is even when our predictions may come true..
we have ONE gaurantee to hold onto..
HIS UNFAILING LOVE.

Thank you Lord that when I wake in the morning.. I can open my eyes and know that your love will never fail, and that I can rely on YOU to be there ,,

HE NEVER CHANGES... yesterday, today, and forever.


5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home