One September Day

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sharing a Blog Award



Wonderful News!  I was so thankful to receive this Blog Award from Elizabeth.  I so enjoy reading her blog.. we have so much in common, and was so honored to have her pass this award on to me.

You should try and stop by her blogYes, They're All Ours
 I love her family, and all that she has to share!  She has been a great encouragement to me as a mom of many!
Thank you Elizabeth!
Here are the rules for this award:
1. To accept this award you must post it on your blog with the name and a link to the person who gave it to you.

2. Pass on the award to 5 other bloggers that you recently discovered and think are great!

3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award

I'd like to honor the following 5 blogs with this award:

Praise Him in this Storm - My blogging friend, Paige, has a wonderful story and testimony to share.  Her blog is beautiful and I can't wait for you to meet her newest little blessing!  Beautiful and creative- I love her blog!

Angela's Blog- I met Angela in Blog land while she was carrying her twin girls.  She has four children, and is a Woman after God's Heart.  She is open, honest, and sincere.  I love reading her path through Motherhood, and find encouragement in her walk with the Lord.   I know you will love her to pieces!

The Joyeful Journey - I love Joye's Blog! She is so sweet, and has many posts that bring my mind back to focusing on what is important.  Her children are so adorable- and I know you will find her blog as charming as I did!

Living On a Dime -  The name of this blog speaks volumes!  Stop by and grab some new ideas!  I do all of the time!

Sharps and Flats- Last, but not least... My oldest sons' blog!!  He is new to the blogging world - and he is making his way through meeting new bloggers.  Great chance for you to get to know him too! 

Happy Blogging on this Wonderful Wednesday!
Recipes coming later today!  Woohooo!!
~September

2 Comments:

  • At January 13, 2010 at 2:44 PM , Blogger Joyeful said...

    Such sweet words!! Thank you for this award, my friend! Trust me, if there's anyone that deserves it--it is you!! How you find the time to blog and be a mommy to so many amazes me! You are such an inspiration!

     
  • At January 20, 2010 at 1:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I love these ladies too - oh and your sweet Ben. But you have to tell him to stop talking so much (long blogs) because us busy momma's who want to read, don't have time. Short and sweet, that's what I always say! ha! On a serious note though, he has some really great thoughts and I love to see young people thinking about spiritual matters. You and Dan have done a wonderful job with him my friend. We are all enjoying him over here. He seriously cracks me (and Jared) up.

    Love,
    Lynnette

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home