One September Day

Monday, April 4, 2011

My Little Tornado

To my friends and family:
( or whom it may concern...)

If you notice the following ...  then DO NOT be alarmed...

*Excessive graying in my hair-line


*Stress lines in the crease of my brow


*Major memory lapses over a short-period of time


*A little paranoia in public where there are hiding places for small people


*First-aid kit attached to my daily ward-robe


*911 programed into my cell-phone on Speed dial 1


*Holes cut -out of my clothing where I have not noticed


*Toothpaste hidden in very high spots in my home


*Velcro attachments for a certain child while out and about


*Our toilet lids with locks and a secret pass -code for any users


Please do not be alarmed if you notice these or any quirky habits of the like in me...
Because..
when God gave us THIS child..we read the fine print... and there was..

A TORNADO WARNING!!!

And thankfully we have a SHELTER for the storms that come with her...
The only Tornado we will ever be thankful for.  :)


Oh JOY!  Ava finds the make-up! 
She looks so happy here, doesn't she!



Not so happy here... It's is time to clean off the fun!





Do you have a child that brings a lot of adventure to your days?

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At April 4, 2011 at 7:02 PM , Blogger Deb L said...

    She is so beautiful! I think we all have one child that comes with a tornado warning! They are such a blessing!

     
  • At April 5, 2011 at 1:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Um. YES! I can relate. Ava sure looks cute all 'made up'. :)

    Was Sarah like that as a child? For some reason, I picture her a little ornery like that. :) Ava and Sarah sure look a lot alike.

    That post was adorable!
    Love you Em.
    Et
    PS The word verification is flopenv (I'm pronouncing flop-envee) FUNNY!

     
  • At April 6, 2011 at 3:50 PM , Blogger Holli said...

    Hi September,
    I ran across your blog awhile back. I've been keeping up with you because your newest little one was due about the same time of our newest addition . We had a Valentine's Baby.
    Here's my tornado! I can relate.

    http://settledinmyhome.blogspot.com/2010/09/yesshe-is-still-getting-into-everything.html

    Holli

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home