One September Day

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Announcing..!!

Well, a week has gone by since our Baby Blessing arrived,, and my blog has been the last thing to occupy my time....

Before I make the "Big Announcement..".... I wanted to share this little thought with you..

It is from the bottom of my heart that my husband and I want to thank you... readers and commenters here at One September Day...

There have been so many of you praying, praying, commenting, leaving e-mails and verses... and you have been such a blessing to us!!

A few posts back, I asked any one that wished to ,,, to share verses that we could use during labor... and you DID!!
I printed them off, with your names ,, and Dan read them to me,, your names,,, your verses,, through my whole labor ... and I was at such peace, and each of you came to my mind when your verses were read aloud to me.
I have so many verses embedded on my heart from those moments, and I want to THANK YOU for this.
What a blessing!

So, with out further hesitation:

Audrey Charis Blessing 
8. 75 #   20 in.
Born, Monday, March 21, 2011



Labels:

18 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home