One September Day

Friday, February 25, 2011

We are just plain... crazy!!

Ok.. I will be the first to admit it...

We ARE crazy.
 Our family has so much fun together... it is not even funny.... but it is!
Sometimes, when I look back on a day, or a week, I just smile and laugh at the things we all say and do... together.

It is just the way we are.  Good, wholesome.... FUN!
It certainly does help that my husband has a great sense of humor, and our oldest and youngest daughters have inherited this from him!

Not to mention... my 2nd son, has this incredible ability to make me laugh...over just about nothing.  Sometimes, his looking at me will make me break out in hysterical laughter.

Spending time together as a family is not a hardship for us..

We do not need money or entertainment to keep things moving in a positive direction in this household.
Our evenings are usually spent gathered in the living room, with the younger "crew" tucked in bed, and the oldest children, along with their dad and I... talking,,, and talking,,, and laughing!
Usually laughing.
If you were to ask me the next day what we were up late talking and sharing, about... I probably would not remember... the days and nights run together.
But, I will tell you this...

When a day goes by that we are not gathered together.... talking and laughing... it is like a BIG hole in our week.  And I will never take my family time for granted.

Here are a handful of pictures that epict the laughter we share!



On vacation.. Ben falling asleep in van..near Sarah...
Queen of Drama!



Tom Sawyer Play- Ben and Sarah had lead roles..
they totally enjoyed this..
although Sarah wasn't too excited about her Becky Thatcher attire!





Sarah and Matthew in a fun Tom Sawyer pose!

Another day to be thankful for my family.
My fun family.


Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At February 24, 2011 at 11:22 PM , Blogger Dan Goff said...

    Hey September,

    I just wanted to tell you how much I love your blog/website!! Even though I already know how great of a family you have, it's really nice to see everything depicted here. You've really done such a great job not only with this site, but more importantly, raising/bringing together your family. I just want to let you know that I love you guys very much!!

    Love,
    Danny

     
  • At February 24, 2011 at 11:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    How sweet! I love that your family is so close and your kids all get along and that you want to hang out! I just love this post!!

     
  • At February 27, 2011 at 7:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    What a fun post. I can relate to the good times with family. It's the best time in the world. And it only makes it more fun by having so many people to share laughs with. Beautiful family.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home