One September Day

Thursday, September 1, 2011

It is time to pray for our sons..Join in...

This E-Book Prayer Study will begin on Tuesday, September 6th..


(Click here to find where you can grab your own book- it is an EASY download!)

So many of you moms, right this very moment, are kneeling down or lying flat on your face before God,
asking Him to help you. You’re lost, overwhelmed, exhausted, stressed, heartbroken, and seconds away
from waving the white flag in defeat. I know where you are. I’ve been there. I’m still there. I have no
idea how to make this dream of mine come true. I have no idea how to raise men who will be different:
respecters of women, lovers of God. I have no idea how to teach little men to work with their hands, take
commitments seriously, and protect the least of these. And I certainly have no idea how to raise warriors,
protectors, worshippers, peacemakers, and friends by myself.


But I do know how to get down on my knees and cry out to God on their behalf. I do know that God’s
Word is “living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and spirit,
of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart“ (Hebrews 4:12).
So I pray the Word over my boys daily. Asking the One who has the power to change hearts of stone into
hearts of flesh to find my boys and make them His.
In spite of me.

(excerpt from the E-book Study)

JOIN us?

We begin on Tuesday..
With this Simple Format:
1.) Read Chapters and Pray for our Sons Daily.
2.)21 Days of Sharing and Reading and Praying
Checking in here -you can leave comments, write a post on your blog ( if you have one), or even encourage others on FB or personally to JOIN US in Praying.


Read Here and See if you are prepared to Go to Battle for your Sons?

Study Questions
1. Describe your current relationship with your son(s). Are they young? Teenagers? All grown up? Is
your relationship with them what you want it to be?


2. Think back to when you first realized you were having a boy (or boys!). What was your response?
Were you happy? Excited? Sad? Overwhelmed? Do you think your initial response to the idea of
having boys has affected your parenting of them over the years?


3. Are your boys typical rough and tumble? Or are they a bit different than the stereotypical definition
of boys? How has this affected your parenting over the years?

4. Do your boys have good role models (father, uncles, other godly men)? If not, try to think of one
man you could ask to be a stronger part of their lives. Write that man's name here and commit to
praying that the Lord would put this need on his heart.

5. How have you prayed for your son(s) in the past? Is the idea of praying the Word of God for
them new to you? If so, how do you think it will change the way you pray for your son(s)?

Spread the word,,,, NEXT Tuesday,, check back here for our first discussion!
Grab your e-book here if you want to Join us!  Just click the image!

Would you kindly leave a comment if you want to join us?
I can answer any questions you might have.





Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home