One September Day

Sunday, November 8, 2009

I am a Collector

I avoid clutter.
I do not really have a favorite hobby of sorts.
I am in awe of those that have special collections.
But, I have discovered this -
I am a Collector.... also.
Here are some of the things that I have discovered that I love to Collect:

*Smiles.
*Moments with my teens.
*Verses from Scripture.
*Good thoughts.
*Tasty/healthy recipes.
*Kisses and hugs from my babies.
*Holding my husbands hand. All the time.
*Family dinner time.
*Sundays. Sabbath.
*True friends
*my children's expressions when they accomplish something.
*Listening to music from my children's heart.
*Prayer time with my little one's
*Quiet time.
*Notes from my children on my pillow when I go to bed.
*Seeing the Lord work His will and His way.

I AM a collector. I would pay a pretty penny ( or more) for these priceless collector items.

Wouldn't you?

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home