One September Day

Friday, October 15, 2010

UPDATED: A small air pump and a pumpkin...Hmmm?

What could a small air-pump and a pumpkin have in common?
I mean,, If I was you,, I wouldn't be able to think of any correlation.

Can you picture one of those small- hand-held air-pumps that you would use on a bike tire?
It makes that sphhhss.. sphhhss.. sphhhss noises as you are using it?

Moving on....

Here are some pictures of our annual Pumpkin Day...
( Will get back to the air pump in a second... sorry to leave you wondering.. but I think and speak fragmented as a rule.. ask my kids)...

It was a beautiful afternoon..
Before we went to get our pumpkins,,,we took a long walk/hike... in our woods...
The leaves were beautiful!
I loved it!






Maryahana kept picking out the "warty-looking " pumpkins!!!


Finally.. SUCCESS!  She was determined to carry her own pumpkin!



I Love this picture!!  Sams overalls.. and pensive look --pricelss!!





Hey... Hey... The gangs all here!!










Sarah took this picture and did a little work with it...
It truly captures the heart of the day.

Sooo..
Back to the Small Air-pump and a Pumpkin:

When I am expecting a baby...
I always feel as if ...over - night...
every night..
someone has taken one of those small-hand-held air-pumps,,,
inserting it into my face,, my hands,, my thighs...
and sphssss..
sphssss..
sphssss...
little by little,,
I blow up...
and look....
like....
a
PUMPKIN!




That large pumpkin the middle... uh huh...that's what I am talking about.
No need to comment on the truth of the post.. Haha!!

Pumpkin Days are here...
for me... at least anoter 5 months!!!


( that air pump hit my face first! heehee)

Labels:

11 Comments:

  • At October 15, 2010 at 10:29 AM , Blogger Deb L said...

    Love it and love your sense of humor! You won't be a pumpkin forever! :D

     
  • At October 15, 2010 at 10:53 AM , Blogger Angela said...

    :-) Are you going to post some pictures of yourself?! I'm sure you are a beautiful "pumpkin." (HA!) :-)

    Love,
    Angela

     
  • At October 15, 2010 at 1:12 PM , Blogger Angela said...

    Thanks for the picture! You look beautiful and radiant! May God bless each day of this pregnancy!

    Love,
    Angela

     
  • At October 15, 2010 at 7:58 PM , Blogger Subee41 said...

    Love the pictures. You have beautfiul children and I love the curly hair! You look fantastic. Not at all like somebody stuck an airpump in your face! I looked 9 months pregnant 24 hours after I conceived! LOL!

    Hugs,
    Sue

     
  • At October 16, 2010 at 10:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    You funny lady. Well, you are even cuter than a pumpkin! You look beautiful! I love that brown on you Em!

    What an adorable post. Your pictures are precious.

    Love you!
    Lynnette
    PS 5 more days!

     
  • At October 17, 2010 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Jenilee said...

    ooh! you look so cute! :) yeah for a pregnant picture!

     
  • At October 17, 2010 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Hannah's Wings said...

    You look wonderful!!! And the kids looked like they had a wonderful time. I just love this time of year!!! Congrats, again!!!

     
  • At October 19, 2010 at 3:35 PM , Anonymous Diana said...

    You look so wonderful, so happy! Continuing to keep you and baby and your family in prayer each day. God is with you, dear!

    I always felt like a watermelon when I was pregnant, LOL!

    LOVE the pumkin day photos, such a fun, fun time you all had! Orange, orange everywhere! ♥

     
  • At October 20, 2010 at 11:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Stopping by from Lynnette's blog. Beautiful pics of your sweet kiddos.

     
  • At October 20, 2010 at 7:00 PM , Blogger Aspiemom said...

    I always enjoy your posts and your pictures. I also have to admit I come for your music, too! You have the same music taste and sometimes I put your page up and listen to the music while I peruse other sites.

     
  • At October 21, 2010 at 8:40 AM , Anonymous Linda said...

    Sweet September...the day has arrived where you and Lynnette will finally meet! Yay! I know she is so very excited!!!!

    I am praying for your safety as you drive for several hours, as well as her flying nerves. And I am praying for your newest little pumpkin that you are carrying. (You look beautiful pregnant!)

    I enjoyed the family pictures from the pumpkin hunt...it looks like it was a fun time for everyone.

    God Bless you September!

    Love, Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home